Upcoming Events at OHS
- December 1 OHS Christmas Choral Concert, 6:30 p.m. Opelika Center for the Performing Arts
- December 2 OHTS presents "The Drowsy Chaperone" 7:00 p.m. Opelika Center for the Performing Arts Admission: $7 for adults and $5 for students
- December 8 OHS and OMS Band Concert, 7:00 p.m. Opelika Center for the Performing Arts
Bulldog Stadium Guidelines
In order to make the Friday night football game experience at Bulldog Stadium great for all of our fans, the following changes will be implemented immediately:
- Students currently in Kindergarten through 8th grade and younger must be accompanied by an adult to enter the stadium. Those students must sit in their ticketed seat. Students not accompanied by an adult will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
- All tickets (other than OHS student tickets) must be purchased by an adult (18 years or older).
- Tickets for OHS students will be sold during the school day at OHS and those students may be seated in the OHS student section.
The number of tickets sold has been decreased to ensure that everyone has a seat. There will be no standing room only areas, especially in the areas close to the concession stands and restrooms. OHS and OMS will provide additional teacher monitoring for the games as well and there will be an increased police presence in order to enforce these rules.
Visitors should purchase tickets for the visitors side only and be seated on that side. Home fans should purchase tickets for the home side only and be seated on that side. There will be no crossover between sides.
Our goal is to have a safe and enjoyable environment at Bulldog Stadium. We appreciate your cooperation. Go Dawgs!
Opelika City Schools Board Meeting
The next meeting of the Opelika City Schools Board of Education will be Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. It will be a combined meeting for November and December. The meeting will be held at the Board of Education office located at 300 Simmons Street in Opelika. For more information, please contact Becky Brown, Public Relations Coordinator, 334-524-9720.