OMS Awards Day Schedule
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMS Athletic Fundraiser
OMS athletic Butter Braids sale running May 29- May 10.Butter braids are $12 each and come in a variety of flavors. Please see any 2013-2014 Football player, cheerleader, dance pom member, or volleyball player to purchase your butterbraids. Contact Meredith Mitchell for more information.
OMS Choral Auditions
OMS Choral auditions will be Wednesday, May 15 and Friday, May 17. The time on both days are from 3:30-6:30. Students must sign up for a time slot for auditions outside the choral room. Auditions will last for 30 minutes each.
See Mrs. Garner for more information.
OMS Summer Programs
- June 3-6 Graphing Calculator Robotics with Mrs. Montel 10:00 -12:00
- June 10 – 13 CSI: Opelika with Officers Fuller and Rickabaugh 10:00 – 12:00
- Container Gardening with Ms. Henry 1:00-3:30
- June 17 – 20 CSI: Opelika with Officers Fuller and Rickabaugh 10:00 – 12:00
- Geocaching with Ms. Henry 1:00 – 3:30
- June 24 - 28 Math Booster Class (one for each grade10:00 – 12:00
- June 24 – 27 Writing Camp with Mrs. Beaver 9:00 – 11:30
- June 24 – 25 Strategy Games with Mrs. Beaver 1:00 – 3:30
- June 26 – 27 Puzzles with Mrs.1:00 – 3:30
- July 15 – 19 Math Booster Class
- Archery – TBA
Flyers went home with students. If you need one come by the OMS main office.
Complete the registration form and return it along with payment to Mrs. Heath at OMS !
Class size is limited so register early !!
OHS Girls' Volleyball Try-outs
Tryouts for upcoming 9th graders (current 8th graders) for the high school volleyball team will be on May 13 & 14. This will be the only opportunity for the middle school students to try out for the high school volleyball team. Students must have a completed physical form in order to tryout. Also students need to wear athletic clothing and shoes. See or contact Coach Bennett at Opelika High School for more information.
School will be closed for Christmas Holidays beginning Monday, December 24 through Wednesday, January 2, 2013. Students return to school on Thursday, January 3, 2013.